The X-MET8000 handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyser is the flexible & easy-to-use tool of choice for elemental analysis within production environments, manufacturing plants and scrap metals processing.
Building on the success of the X-MET7000 Series, Oxford Instruments has raised the bar with its latest handheld XRF analyser, the X-MET8000. The optimised combination of a high performance X-ray tube and Oxford Instruments' large area silicon-drift detector (SDD) delivers the performance required for the most demanding PMI and scrap metals applications. A few of the many advantages of the X-MET8000 are:
- Accurate alloy identification - With over 1600 alloys included, the X-MET8000 includes the most comprehensive set of grade libraries (AISI DIN, JIS, and GB) pre-installed
- Powerful data management - Store up to 100,000 results including spectra and sample image (with optional camera), share using Wifi and print via Bluetooth
- Easy-to-use - Intuitive, icon-driven user interface requiring minimal operator training, coupled with a customisable results screen for fast decision making, Only displaying information that is important to you
- Rugged for low cost of ownership - IP54 rating (equivalent to NEMA3) for superior protection against dust and water
- Minimises downtime - Quick-swap analysis window and optional shield: no tools required to change if broken or dirty