Line Drawing || Parts Breakdown
Measuring Range Resolution Accuracy Force
15-30mm 0.001mm ± 2μm 2-10N
- Constant and low measuring force mechanism in the thimble.
- Adjustable measuring force* accommodates various kind of work materials. *0.5-2.5N or 2-10N
- The measurement-value hold function automatically retains the data at a specified measuring force, ensuring accuracy.
- Non-rotating spindle and the new ratchet friction thimble.
- Speedy spindle feed of 10mm/rev. and .4”/rev for inch/metric model.
- With absolute linear scale.
- With SPC data output.
- With a standard bar to set the origin point (for models with 15 - 30mm / .6” - 1.2” range).
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
(excluding quantizing error)
Resolution: 0.001mm or .00005"/0.001mm
Flatness: 0.3쭠/ .000012”
Parallelism: 2쭠/ .00008”
Measuring faces: Carbide tipped
Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
Battery life: Approx. 3 years under normal use
(1 year for 15-30mm / .6 - 1.2” range model)
Origin-set, Power ON/OFF, Data hold, Data output, Preset
(15-30mm / .6 - 1.2” range model), inch/mm conversion
Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error