This Unit is DISCONTINUED and Replaced with 178-583-02A
- Equipped with 36 kinds of roughness parameters that conform to the latest ISO, DIN, ANSI, and JIS
- A wide-range, high-resolution detector and a straight drive unit provide superior high-accuracy measurement in its class.
Measuring range: 800 μm
Resolution: 0.000125 μm (at 8 μm range)
- Drive Unit
SJ-402: 0.5 μm/50 mm
- The skidless detector and the curved surface compensation function make it efficient to evaluate
cylinder surface roughness.
- Ultra-fine steps, straightness and waviness can be measured by using the skidless measurement
- Measured data can be output to an external PC by using an RS-232C cable (optional).
- Includes a roughness specimen.
- Digital filter function for non-distorted roughness profiles.
- GO/NG judgment function.
- Auto-calibration function.