Measuring Range Accuracy Graduation
1-2” ± .0002” .0001"
- Measures tubing thickness, shoulder-edge distance, rivet head height,etc. with interchangeable anvils (flat anvil, rod anvil,V anvil).
- Supplied with Flat Anvil (201216)
- Rod Anvil: ø5mm/.197”(201379)
- With special Disk Anvils.
- The Uni-Mike is used as a height micrometer.
The disks have a lapped, mirror surface.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.(excluding quantizing error for digital models)
- Graduation**: 0.01mm or .0001"
- Spindle face: Carbide tipped