The USLT 2000 Flaw Detectors - PC-based ultrasonic test system providing complete WindowsTM functionality.
Ultrasonic Standard Notebook
Including: STD Notebook PC
Ultrasonic Industrial Notebook
Including: Industrial Notebook PC
Ultrasonic Industrial PC
Including: Industrial PC
The USLT 2000 is an ultrasonic dialog instrument contained in a normal PC having exceptional ultrasonic features, wide frequency range (0.5 - 20 MHz) and two gates. Presentation of the A-scans on the PC monitor with a quasi-analog A-scan resolution of up to 635 x 400 pixels and a high refresh rate. Storage of the instrument settings, test results or complete test orders are made in a database.
Operation is made easy via:
- Clearly arranged, graphics user-interface under Windows 98, either with the existing PC
- keyboard, the integrated touchpad (notebook) or via a connected mouse.
- Indication of the active function group on the display (switchable).
- Up to 4 freely selectable measurement values can be displayed in the measurement line,
- e.g. sound path (wall thickness), projection distance, depth and echo amplitude as a percentage of the screen height or as a dB difference.
- Overlay of the active A-scan with a stored result (echo comparison).
- Recording of the echo dynamic with simultaneous display of the realtime signals.
- Adjustable signal averaging.
- Distance Amplitude Curve (DAC) and DGS curve for all narrow band, single element probes.
- Automatic recognition of dialog probes for increased testing reliability and documentation.
- Use of the Windows 95/98 function range: Multitasking, Clipboard (buffer storage) and linkage to all other Windows programs (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) as well as simple program installation using only CD and disk.
- ULT-D UltraWorks, development tool for the USLT 2000
- ULT-W UltraLOG, software for spot weld inspection
- Database Manager, option for UltraLOG