Brochure || Specifications || Request Quote
Pulsec offers Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC) technology in a compact battery operated instrument. This portability, combined with a GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies GMR (GiantmagnetoRestrictive) probe and powerful layer-by-layer diagnostic imaging provides an efficient and easy to use Eddy Current inspection solution for the aerospace industry.
- Pulse excitation with a low frequency bias over a wide frequency range, providing an improved signal to noise ratio at deeper penetration into the material.
- Rich data depth unequalled in portable instruments
(typically 100 to1 frequency selection). More detailed information leads to a better analysis.
- Choice of array probes:
- Ergonomic hand held x-encoded linear array probe (1” active area)
- Compact 2” linear array probe with optional encoder for hand inspection or connection to mechanical scanning equipment
- Layer by layer imaging & internal data analysis in real time
- Post-processing & data analysis with storage and data transfer capability
- Detection of sub-surface corrosion and cracks (crack detection capability may be effected by probe configuration & orientation of the
defect) in aerospace structures.
- Pulsec Instrument
- X-Encoded Probe - 1 inch wide
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- Battery Charger/Power Supply
- Offline Analysis Package
- Operating Manual CD
- Quick Reference Card
- PTFE Probe Protection Tape
- Short Probe Guide
- Long Probe Guide
- Multi Layer Calibration Piece 4 x 1mm
- Multi Layer Calibration Piece 4 x 2.5 mm
- Carrying Case
- Certificate of Calibration