Brochure || Virtual Demo
The Bondtracer allows trained flight line mechanics to confidently trace, map, size and compare the severity of any damage caused by a minor impact to a Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) airframe to quickly determine airwortiness at the ramp without sacrificing safety.
- Simplified ultrasonic pulse-echo instrument kit for use by personnel with no specialized NDT training, experience or certification to assess the severity of Barely Visible Impact Damage to Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) structures.
- Simple “green light (go)” / “red light (no go)” display. Unit memorizes good structure (green LED), then looks for changes (red LED).
- Allow local aircraft maintenance staff to determine if aircraft remain airworthy at the ramp.
- Dispatch aircraft with the confidence that flight safety is not compromised and avoid unnecessary boarding delays, while waiting for NDT/NDI services.
- Help airlines maintain on-time performance while lowering costs by operating modern and efficient composite aircraft.
Composite structure on aircraft airframes.