Measuring Range LCD Resolution Accuracy (20° C)
0-6” .0005” ± .001"
- With no annoying origin restoration necessary,a measurement can be started any time and there is no restriction on operating speed.
- World's unique* solar-powered SuperCaliper that is eco-friendly with no battery. *According to Mitutoyo investigation in January, 2005
- The impact resistance of the display unit has been increased for improved usability in workshop conditions.
- IP67 protection assures waterproof reliability.
- This SuperCaliper uses components that do not contain harmful substances and is compatible with RoHS Directives.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications
- Resolution: 0.01mm or .0005"/0.01mmRepeatability: 0.01mm / .0005”
- Display: LCD
- Length standard: ABSOLUTE electromagnetic induction linear encoder
- Max. response speed: Unlimited
- Battery: Solar battery*
- Dust/Water protection level: IP67
- *Can be used continuously above 60 lux ambient illumination.
- Origin-set, inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
- Alarm: Counting value composition error
IP67 protection level:
Level 6: Dust-tight No ingress of dust.
Level 7: Protected against the effects of temporary immersion in water.
Ingress of water in quantities causing harmful effects shall not be possible when the
enclosure is temporarily immersed 1 meter in water under standardized conditions of pressure and time (30 min.).
About the charge function (Super Caliper)
The minimum illumination required in the uncharged state is 60 lux. As shown in the
table 'JIS Z 9110 Artificial Illumination Intensity Standard', this Super Caliper can be used without problems in a normal work environment. The charge function allows the operator to use this Super Caliper without interrupting work even if the ambient illumination is temporarily insufficient. In the fully charged state this SuperCaliper can operate for approximately an hour in an environment of 50lux illumination (less than the minimum necessary illumination intensity).
The time necessary for full charge differs, depending on the charging conditions. If this Super Caliper is left unused in an illumination of 500 lux (usual for manufacturing environments), it takes approximately one hour to reach full charge.