Measuring Range Accuracy Resolution
0-1” ± .00005” .00005"
- IP65 protection level, enabling use in environments exposed to cutting oil, etc*.
- *Anti-corrosion treatment is required after use.
- Measurement data output function is available with a water-resistant connection cable.
- Auto power ON/OFF function. · Certificate of inspection* is included.
- (50mm/2” or less range models) *It is not the type used to obtain calibration certificates.
- With a standard bar except for 0-25mm/0-1" model.
- Supplied in fitted case. Plastic case up to 150mm/6",
- Wooden box over 150mm/6"
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.(excluding quantizing error)
- Resolution: 0.001mm or .00005"/0.001mm
- Flatness: 0.3μm/.000012”Parallelism: 1μm/.00004” for models up to 50mm/2”
- 2μm/.00008” for models up to 100mm/4”
- 3μm/.00012” for models up to 175mm/7”
- 4μm/.00016” for models up to 275mm/11”
- 5μm/.0002” for models over 300mm/12”
- Measuring faces: Carbide tipped
- Display: LCD
- Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 1.2 years under normal use (8 months: over 100mm models)
- Dust/Water protection level: IP65
- Origin-set, Zero-setting,
- Automatic power on/off, Data hold,
- Data output,
- Inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
- Alarm: Low voltage,
- Counting value composition error