Berg Engineering offers Finance/Lease options, please click here for details.
High performance thermal imagers have never been this affordable…This rugged… Or this easy to use … until now.
The TiR29 is specifically designed to work in even the harshest environments and provide superior image quality with one-handed, easy-to-use interfaces.
Use the TiR29 model for industrial, electrical and process control applications.
Superior Image Quality and IR performance
- High resolution FPA uncooled Microbolometers (60 HZ and 9 HZ versions)
- Largest in class 3.7” high definition display with 640 x 480 resolution
- Industry leading spatial resolution delivering sharpest images
- Industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD) to see even the smallest temperature differences down to 0.045 °C
- Expanded temperature measurement up to 600 °C
- Most affordable, field-installable, optional wide angle and telephoto lenses
Ease of use
- Award-winning ergonomic design
- Precision IR-Fusion® with industry’s only on-camera visible and infrared image blending
- One handed operation and smart focus system
- SmartView® analysis and reporting software (with free upgrades through life of product)
- Removable 2 GB SD memory card for easy storage and transfer of thermal and visible images
- Proven ruggedness with 2 m (6.5 ft.) drop test
- Integrated lens cap, hand strap, and protected display
- Ruggedized, replaceable, rechargeable Lithium-ion smart batteries for extended use situations
- Two-year standard warranty
- Extended service and warranty options with Fluke Instrument CarePlans.
Who Uses Them?
- Maintenance professionals
- Troubleshooting technicians
- Preventative maintenance professionals
- Predictive maintenance professionals
- Industrial and commercial electricians
- Commercial HVAC/R technicians
- Facilities managers
- Weatherization specialists
- Energy auditors
- Restoration and remediation professionals
Where are they used?
- Industrial plants (manufacturing, process, petrochemical, etc)
- Commercial buildings
- Electrical and water utilities
- Residential dwellings
Everything you need including the industry’s most generous professional software to get you started:
- SmartView® analysis and reporting software
- 2 GB SD memory card
- Multi-function card reader for downloading images into your computer
- Rugged hard carry case and portable soft carry case
- Hand strap, for right or left-handed use
- 2 Lithium-Ion removable and rechargeable smart batteries
- AC charger/power supply and two-bay external charger with mains adapters
- Printed Users Manuals (16 languages)